1. All lesson fees are payable a term in advance by cheque/cash payable to Mr.T.Hughes and are non-refundable. Preferably by bank transfer. You will be invoiced 1-2 weeks prior to the start of each new term. Payment is due upon commencement of lessons.
2. An additional fee of £10 per 28 days will be charged for any unarranged late payment. Please get in contact if you require support with payment terms in times of financial difficulty.
3. A half terms notice (6 weeks) in writing is required should you wish to discontinue lessons. Please note that the fees for that term still apply and are non-refundable. If you or your child are thinking of stopping lessons, please discuss with the teacher. Aim to finish at the end of a term and give notice by half term, ensuring the 6 week notice period is met and this gives the teacher opportunity to offer the place to someone else.
4. Lessons missed by the teachers’ unavailability will be made up during the ‘catch up’ week at the end of each term, offered out of term time or credited the next term. Lessons missed by students will not be made up.
5. Lessons will be rescheduled when there is a school trip if sufficient notice of at least 7 days is given. It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to notify the teacher in writing. Lessons will not be rescheduled when insufficient notice is given. Lessons will not be made up when a school is closed due to bad weather conditions.
6. The students’ progress can be discussed at any time. Progress reports will be provided during the academic year. Opportunities to meet with the teacher to discuss progression can also be arranged.
7. If you have any queries regarding lessons, please get in contact by email, telephone or in writing.
8. Students must bring their own instruments, music books, including diary in order for lessons to go ahead and arrive on time to each lesson.
9. Books and accessories are not provided. You will be informed of what to purchase and in some cases billed separately should the teacher get them on your behalf. Exam fees are also additional should grades be taken.
10. A regular routine of practice and good level of commitment between lessons is required as is encouragement from home in order for students to progress well.
FEE GUIDE 2018-2019
20 mins £10 (school time)
30 mins £15 (school time and home study)
40 mins £20 (home study)
60 mins £30 (home study)
Prices may vary for home tuition with an additional £5-10 depending on location to cover travel costs travel costs.
The fee covers tutor time during lessons and admin time relating to lessons.
Terms & Conditions
RUBATO MUSIC ACADEMY
Performing & Composing